If you're interested in funding us, that's great news.
We have a wide range of proposals that you may consider supporting. Arie Boven, our Institutional Fundraising Manager, would love to hear from you.
What do we offer funding partners?
- An opportunity to support development programs implemented in cooperation with well-established local organizations.
- An established track record of donor-compliant implementation of projects funded by UNDP, Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and various private foundations.
- Twenty-five years of experience in financing and implementing construction projects through the involvement of short-term mission teams.
- Strong ownership: we cover about 70 percent of our operational budget from our own sources.
- Impact: we deliver concrete results and achieve lasting change for poor and marginalized people.
- Monitoring and evaluation: we visit our projects at least three times during and after project implementation.
- Accountability: we're audited annually and accredited by the Central Bureau for Fundraising (CBF), the largest independent accreditation agency for fundraising charities in the Netherlands.
What do we ask from funding partners?